Our Floating Support Service is Traveller specific. We offer advice, support and guidance on all aspects of homelessness and tenancy sustainment. Our support is designed to enable Travellers to find appropriate accomodation, maintain tenancies and independence. We have staff to support you located in Belfast and Derry.
What support is provided?
Each service user will have an individual needs/support plan, tailored to their particular needs in any of the following areas:
- Accommodation including: Homeslessness, Threatened Homelessness and Living Skills
- Finances including: Benefits, Budgeting and Debt Management
- Health: Mental and Physical Health
- Parenting Support: Schools, Social Services and Family Support
- Education, Employment & Personal Development: Literacy Issues, Future Education and Social & Leisure Interests